We have curated a Green gift guide to help you shop sustainably this holiday season! Here are our top favorites in multiple categories and more can be found over on the Everyday Green Home Shop! Happy Holidays!
Books & Notebooks
- My Rocketbook is almost always with me. I love hand writing my notes (helps me to process) yet wanted a way to file them and not accumulate notebooks. I’ve given a few as gifts too!
- Living Green Effortlessly by Marla Esser Cloos
- It’s still hard to realize I wrote a book. I wrote it to help you live even better in your home and discover simple swaps to make it happen over time or all at once.
- The House That She Built
- The House That She Built children’s book is about a real-life home designed, built and marketed by an all-women team. It’s a great story and a great way to share the home building process and careers with our young readers.
- Recycled Vera Bradley Mini Sling Backpack
- This is definitely on my list this year. Would someone be sure to let my husband know? Vera Bradley and recycled – wow!
- MiiR Insulated Wine Bottle
- A great way to keep your wine or other drinks at the right temperature for your next picnic or just being out on the patio.
- Sea Glass Sweep Earrings
- These graceful earrings remind me of the sea as well as being pretty and made from sea glass.
- Valourgo Collapsible Water Bottle
- Carrying a water bottle has pretty much become a necessity and a collapsible one takes up much less room when not in use.
- Sonos Smart Speakers – 4 Room Set
- We love our Sonos Speakers and have added to our collection over time. Alexa voice control is built in too.
- Solar Device Charger – Portable
- Our many devices need recharging often and charging with this solar charger makes it easy to charge wherever there’s sunshine.
- Go Green Monopoly – 100% Recycled Materials!
- Who doesn’t love Monopoly and now it’s eco-friendly too.
- Pictionary – Reusable Drawing Boards!
- My family are big fans of games and now Pictionary comes with reusable drawing boards. Great idea!
- Bamboo Chess Board w/ Recycled Plastic Pieces
- This is definitely being gifted this year. Perhaps my son – he plays chess much better than me.
- Silicone Straws
- My husband carries a reusable straw with him since it is easier to drink with one after a nerve issue. It’s easier to drink out of and we don’t have to keep throwing out single-use straws.
- Beeswax Food Wraps
- Beeswax food wraps are great for keeping food fresh without getting tangled up in plastic Saran Wrap.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
- I always have one of these lip balms with me!
- The Original Slinky
- This classic toy was a big hit when I was growing up and still provides lots of entertainment to kids and adults alike.
House & Home
- Reversible Indoor / Outdoor Rug made from recycled plastic
- Fab Habitat was the first brand of recycled plastic rugs I discovered. They have lots of great designs, are durable and easy to clean too.
- Coconut Bowls & Spoons
- Can’t you just picture a big acai bowl with fresh fruit in this bowl?
- Odor Eating Charcoal Bag
- These bags are a great addition to any home to absorb those little odors that pop, especially in places like closets and bathrooms.
- Recycled Wine Bottle Glasses – Set of 4
- A clever way to keep the wine bottle in play, so to speak. These wine glasses are not only pretty to look at, they are a great addition to your wine bar or dining table.
- Adjustable Telescope
- A telescope for kids made out of hardy and sustainable bamboo. Adjustable focus makes it perfect for watching nature for kids 5 and up.
- Bubble Bath w/ Play Wand
- For the babies in our lives, this bubbly shampoo and body wash is plant-based, skin friendly and no more tears. The light calming scent is perfect before bedtime.
- Wooden Tool Box & Tools
- What kid does not like to pretend build stuff? This all wood tool box and tools will provide instructional fun for all kinds of “building” projects.