Located In The Heart Of St. Charles Missouri
Join us for the Falcons Way Townhomes Green Certification Celebration, Wednesday October 24 at 1pm.
Care was taken to incorporate green and energy-efficient building practices and materials to help reduce operating, utility and maintenance costs. Material salvage and recycling efforts were also a key factor.
The project was financed with LIHTC – (Low Income Housing Tax Credits, a part of the Missouri Housing Development Commission).
The Beautiful St. Charles area has an abundance of shopping, healthcare, entertainment, recreation, employment and education opportunities and services.
In fact, the city of St. Charles was recently voted one of the “Best Places To Live” in the nation by Money Magazine.
Falcons Way Townhomes Green Highlights
- Infill lot and reuse of existing buildings through remodeling
- “Right-sized,” multi-story dwellings in a higher density, pedestrian-friendly setting
- Close to dozens of community resources, shopping and mass transportation
- Landscaping for drought tolerance without irrigation system
- Covered front entry
- Factory-finished siding, window frames and trim
- Salvage, re-use and recycle of materials removed
- Recycled content flooring
- Seal cracks, crevices and openings, including attic hatch and door and window frames
- Energy Star appliances, light bulbs, windows and exterior doors
- Additional attic insulation
- Programmable thermostats
- Water efficient faucets and dishwasher
- No irrigation system for landscaping
Indoor Air Quality
- No fireplace or garage (reduces pollutants)
- Floor Score™ Certified flooring
- CRI Green Label Plus™ carpet
- Low VOC interior paint
- Kitchen and bath cabinets KCMA ESP 01
- CO alarm and passive radon system
- Online “owners’ manual for owner and property management
- Resident training and online “manual”